Update 11/20/2016: We think we’ve received everyone’s entry (gave a little extra time for those who mailed them in), the gallery here is up to date and we’ll announce the winners in the Winter issue of Learning Tangent for Kids. Feel free to comment on each of them – we love to see what readers think!
The twins, David and Daniel, have decided that a coloring contest is in order. They designed this whimsical contest just for the 10 and under crowd, and it’s in the Fall issue – but since not everyone subscribes yet, you may not have seen this! Have your kids get coloring, they can add any design element they like to Scrawny Squirrel. With any luck, he might even realize that his giant acorn isn’t what he thinks.
So get your art supplies out and start coloring!
Download the contest image and print as many as you like!
Download here ——> 2016-fall-coloring-contest
- This is only for kids age 10 and under.
- You must use the contest image, but may color it and add design elements however you like.
- You can submit as many as you like
- You need to live in the US or Canada
- You must be a homeschooler
- Ask your parents permission and have them help you submit your entry (or entries!)
- We must receive your entry either via email at email@example.com OR regular mail by November 10th, 2016
- The twins will choose their favorite artist, and there’s only ONE prize winner
To mail your entry:
Learning Tangent Homeschool Magazine
PO Box 209
Lakeside, CA 92040
Keep checking back – we’ll add all the images to a gallery here!