We’re shipping Fall today, and love what we’re seeing! Lots of project and unit study ideas, terrific activities and more. We have also added a monthly subscription option – perfect for you if a small monthly payment would be easier on the budget.
Order now and don’t miss out: https://www.learningtangent.com/shop/2017-single-issues/ (Shipping now and almost gone)
Or subscribe here: https://www.learningtangent.com/product-category/store/subscriptions/
(Subscribers with digital access can login now)
Coming in Fall:
- Take a Whisk and Try This! Cooking Unit Study by Amy Azevedo of the Working Homeschooler
- Saving History…One Book at a Time by Gail Nelson – do you toss out old damaged books? You may change your tune after you read this.
- Spanish/English crossword and wordsearch by Michelle Rothwell of Homeschool Inspired Spanish
- Step Into My Time Machine by Tavia Fuller Armstrong of the Unplanned Homeschooler
- 11 Fruits and Veggies that will add variety to your fall menu by Ann Musico of Three Dimensional Vitality
- The Working Homeschooler – SAHM vs Working Mom? You’re on the wrong bandwagon! Amy Azevedo hits up the current mom-shaming trend and puts it where it belongs: In the garbage.
- Building unit studies that Celebrate the World by Lori Svensen
- Essential Oil Safety in the Internet World by Demetria Clark of Heart of Herbs Herbal School
- Mushrooms, a study. Do mushrooms fascinate you? You’re not alone, and your kids will love this study.
- Why Homeschool SHOULD Look Different by Gail Nelson
- WWI Project Board by Misty Beltran
New this Fall – we’re adding a free download to each issue. You’ll have to use the code in the magazine to download it (if you purchased the single issue), subscribers can login to our all new members area when Fall ships in order to download it.
- Latin Unit Study – free PDF download, available when the issue ships. Be looking for an email when it’s ready for download.
- Printable inspirational poster – We’re including it on the back cover also, so you don’t have to print it – but it’s perfectly sized to be a binder insert. Do you print your planner? Use this as a cover. This issue’s quote is from Abigail Adams: “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.”
- Magic Forest Academy (Spoiler – it’s really great!)
- Roller Coasters by Daniel Nelson
- Jokes by David Nelson
- World War I: The beginning by David Nelson
- Unit Studies for History by Hannah Beltran