Learning Tangent is the premier magazine for homeschooling families. Our expert writers will help you find innovative solutions to the educational challenges of the 21st century. Religiously inclusive; free downloads in every new issue; limited ad content. If you're looking for a new favorite homeschool magazine - you may have just found it.
Each issue is packed with features:
- Regular columns on topics ranging from homeschooling high schoolers to balancing work with homeschooling and advice on dealing with specific issues.
- Articles written around a quarterly theme, so you can immerse yourself in the topic.
- Product reviews - if we like it, we like to share it!
- Project ideas, tips, resources and recipes for busy moms.
- A kids' section, written and designed by kids - a safe place for your homeschooler to get published.
What makes Learning Tangent different?
- Limited ad content. We only accept advertising from carefully selected companies and limit ad content to 10%.
- Religiously inclusive. We care more about the content of your character than the flavor of your worship (or not). Our writers and readers hail from across the political and religious spectrum and we don't always agree.
- We aren't into conformity. We take great pleasure in helping new homeschoolers find their own path, because everyone is special and unique.