Tax Information

Regular corporations do not need to provide tax information, but any other US entities (individual, partnership, Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership or Estate) do need to provide tax information. This also includes US citizens living abroad and non-US citizens residing in the USA.

When you are approved as a vendor, we will ask that you fill out a form W-9, which we will keep on file.

If our payments to you in a calendar year exceed $600, then we will send you a 1099-MISC form and file that form with the IRS.