Full of ideas! Fall will help you homeschool with projects and unit studies. Here’s what’s inside:
- Take a Whisk and Try This! Cooking Unit Study by Amy Azevedo of the Working Homeschooler
- Saving History…One Book at a Time by Gail Nelson – do you toss out old damaged books? You may change your tune after you read this.
- Spanish/English crossword and wordsearch by Michelle Rothwell of Homeschool Inspired Spanish
- Step Into My Time Machine by Tavia Fuller Armstrong of the Unplanned Homeschooler
- 11 Fruits and Veggies that will add variety to your fall menu by Ann Musico of Three Dimensional Vitality
- The Working Homeschooler – SAHM vs Working Mom? You’re on the wrong bandwagon!
- Building unit studies that Celebrate the World by Lori Svensen
- Essential Oil Safety in the Internet World by Demetria Clark of Heart of Herbs Herbal School
- Mushrooms, a study. Do mushrooms fascinate you? You’re not alone, and your kids will love this study.
- Why Homeschool SHOULD Look Different by Gail Nelson
- WWI Project Board by Misty Beltran