Fall 2018 | LT Kids Digital Edition
Note: This is not a subscription, just a way to order a couple of issues. Subscriptions are here: https://www.learningtangent.com/shop/lt-subscriptions/
A few awesome things in store:
- Mistakes that Changed the World by Amy Chabroux. Alfred Nobel founded the Nobel Prize, but did you also know he held 355 patents, spoke five languages fluently, and invented dynamite?
- Fall: My Favorite Season by Daniel Nelson. Why do those brilliant reds and oranges appear in fall?
- The Tales of Minerva, the Not-So-Great Hunter by David Nelson. Minerva never seems to stop getting into trouble…what is she up to this time?
- Jokes by David Nelson – up for a laugh? You’ll giggle and laugh with these.
- The Little Troll a story by David Nelson.
- Accidental Inventions Pull out poster
Learning Tangent Homeschool Magazine
THE magazine for homeschooling families. You’ll get Learning Tangent AND our popular LT Kids – written for kids, by kids.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in