Homeschool Kit Grade K
Financial education homeschool curriculum includes 1 instructor guide & Kindergarten level student workbook
Suggested grade level: Kindergarten
Our new financial education homeschool curriculum is perfect for teaching your child about money. Suggested for grades K-3rd based on federal education guidelines. However, if you have any questions regarding if our material is suitable for your child please contact us.
- Created with multiple national and international teachers
- supports five national and international education standards
- 35 lessons: 30-45 minutes each
- Utilizes all 7 learning styles
- Dyslexia friendly
- Autism Approved by the AHA
- Topics such as barter & trade, history of money, income, types of jobs, banks, bank accounts, ATM’s, checks, debit cards, credit cards, interest, budgeting, needs vs wants, expenses, resources, supply and demand, investing, taxes, charity, and donation.
- Student workbooks include over 200 pages of versatile and interactive activities suitable for all learning styles.
- Single Instructors guide works with multiple students workbooks / Great for multi-student families!
|Dimensions||2 × 8.5 × 11 in|
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in