You asked, we delivered
A monthly membership plan, with all the benefits of annual subscriptions, at a low monthly rate. The longer you’re a member, the more goodies you’ll get! You’ll get all the benefits of the Print + Online Magazine + Digital Resources annual subscription, but with the convenience of monthly payments instead of annual.
- Quarterly delivery of Learning Tangent Print edition and instant online access to Learning Tangent’s Digital Edition
PLUS access to:
- All back issues in printable PDF format AND online flipbook without the extra ads – remember that we limit ads to just 10% of the subscriber editions.
- Constitutional Cursive
- Teach Your Kids Music in 12 Weeks
- Audio – ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
- ONLINE reading access to Home for School: The twins learn about homeschooling
- Printable unit studies, with a new one in every quarterly issue (so far Independence Day and a Latin study is coming soon). We’re also working on a few nature and space unit studies, with a plan to add a new one every month.
- Plus any additional digital resources we publish while your subscription is active.
Here’s how it works:
Sign up and pay the first month plus the sign up fee (it covers our time getting you set up), and you’ll get your first issue and have plenty of time to explore the resources. After the first month, we’ll automatically process your monthly payment of $3.00 from the account of your choice, and every month on the same day $3.00 will automatically come out. You don’t have to do anything but sit back and enjoy your subscription! If a payment is declined, we will email you about that and attempt to charge your account two more times before deactivating your account until you login to update your payment information.
The fine print:
In order to receive delivery of the print edition, your subscription must be active, with no suspensions or cancellations in the last three months (or from the date of subscription, if less than three months). If the most recent payment prior to shipping was declined, you will not receive the print edition until you update your payment method and the payment is successfully processed. Basically, what this means is that we can’t allow people to subscribe, suspend or cancel their account, subscribe or reactivate their account just to make sure they get the print edition. We’re trying to help make it something that works for your budget, but have to also protect the magazine so it can be there for you for many years to come.