Fran Wisniewski of Funschooling & Recreational Learning and Betty Jo Hendrickson of Still Learning Something New have teamed up to offer you terrific ideas and activities for some of the events, birthdays, and fun and interesting days that can be celebrated during the month of October!
Each of the days we’ve chosen are meant to help offer homeschool parents, educators, families, event planners, babysitters, libraries, recreational leaders, club leaders, and anyone who plans monthly activities for others, some fun ways to use Betty Jo’s awesome list of Special Days!
This wonderful collection of over 120 ideas and activities is suitable for all grade levels and ages, and covers a variety of subjects and diverse topics! This month’s issue offers alternate activity suggestions for families that do not celebrate Halloween.
About this publication:
- It has been written and developed by Fran Wisniewski and Betty Jo Hendrickson.
- Has 120+ easy to use ideas/activities and includes some delicious recipes.
- It’s 16 pages long and printer friendly.
- Offers safe external resource pages for extended information, research, and learning!
- Is an Instant Digital Download: 1 PDF