In every culture throughout history, humans have played games. Some were educational, and some were just for fun, but no matter their purpose, games are a terrific way to bring some fun into your education.
These are just for starters – if you’ve been reading for a while, you know how this goes, and you know that it only gets better as we get closer to the deadline.
- Games: Get your game on with these tips, and play your way to homeschool success by Gail Nelson.
- Chocolate: Making your own unit study by Fran Wisniewski
- Making Healthy Food Fun by Ann Musico
- Pin-it! Maps
- Professor Noggins’ card games
- Senet: The Oldest Game Known to Mankind by Amy Chabroux – We love this article, and I’m pretty sure your kids will too. The boys are thrilled to see a new face in LT Kids, and David has started studying ancient Egypt, so this couldn’t have come at a better time.