In this issue of Learning Tangent Homeschool Magazine:
- Road tripping with Tavia Fuller Armstrong.
- Redeeming the calendar: Year around homeschooling doesn’t wreck your summer by Tina Hollenbeck.
- To Break or Not to Break…by Dr. Kat Patrick.
- Thinking About Homeschooling? Dive in this summer! by Amy Azevedo.
- The Working Homeschooler: The third shift (AKA “Me time”).
- 10 Awesome Summer Activities (That even the most reluctant learners will love!) by Gail Nelson
- Be sure to enter the photo contest – if your image wins, it could be on the cover!
- Deschooling: Get out of the big-box education mindset by Gail Nelson.
- Reviews! Judy Martialay sent her two language-learning books, Hola! Let’s Learn Spanish and Bonjour! Let’s Learn French for us to review.
- We have a review on the newest book in the Tuttle Twins’ series – The Tuttle Twins and their Spectacular Show Business by Michelle Ristuccia.
- The Future is Fungal: Careers in Mycology by Carlyn McKee of Greenwood Farm in Pennsylvania.
- Free Fireworks Unit Study
- Summer Sunshine Safety by Ann Musico.
- Adobe Camera Raw: Beautiful summer photography opportunities, and how to fix the photographs that aren’t quite right by Candy Richey of Masterpiece Imaging.
- There’s even more inside!
LT Kids – now a separate magazine!
- The Amazing World of Pall Pythons
- The Crackling History of Fireworks
- Pull-out Firework poster
- The Tales of Minerva: The not-so-great hunter – “Fowl Trickery”
- Summer Crossword