Have you ever wondered how you could possibly homeschool because you still have to make a living? You won’t want to miss this issue. This summer, we’re taking time to focus on adding some much-needed money to your family’s bottom line. Whether you need a full-time income or just a little to supplement, we’re here again (and still) with inspiration and resources you can use to help your family.
Thought about subscribing?
Don’t miss an issue…do it now!
On this cover this issue, we have Ryleigh Azevedo, a homeschooler in Texas. We fell in love with this image and knew that it had to be on the cover. The field of yellow tulips is amazing!
As we receive the articles and projects, we’ll update this post.
Inside this issue:
- How did I get here? What happens when you spend a lifetime learning… you often find that the destination was never the goal, but that everything you experienced was absolutely necessary to get to where you are today.
- 3D Printing Technology: How we use it to combine and enrich subjects. You will love how it helps with our history studies!
- When You Feel Like You’re Missing Out: A Lesson from Spielberg – Sometimes being a working homeschooler leaves you feeling like you’re missing all the good things. I know I have, and reading Amy’s article made me fee like I am not alone. I love her ideas for keeping connected.
- Bitsbox coding for kids
We have our regular columns:
- The Unplanned Homeschooler
- Teen MARVELous
- The Working Homeschooler – Letting go of the Control
- Health – Summer Time is Veggie Time!
The Kids’ Section is shaping up nicely too:
- Making puppets
- Watching the Eclipse
Do you have a story or article to contribute? Send it to us at Gail@learningtangent.com!
If you’re ready to subscribe, you can get started with a complimentary print copy of Spring 2017. There’s one free in every new subscription, while supplies last.
If you’re a small business owner, make sure you take a moment to think about placing a classified ad – they’re affordable and more than your regular classifieds. Here’s more info: https://www.learningtangent.com/homeschool-community-classifieds/