One of the first things we learned that first summer after withdrawing the boys from school was that anything could be educational, and learning was quite literally…everywhere. Even so, I couldn’t get myself out of that school-at-home-rut when September rolled around. I didn’t know anything else! This is the magazine that I wish I had been able to read that first year. Full of ideas that would have helped me stay out of that rut.
So far in this issue of Learning Tangent Homeschool Magazine:
- Road tripping with Tavia Fuller Armstrong.
- Year around homeschooling doesn’t wreck your summer by Tina Hollenbeck.
- To Break or Not to Break…by Dr. Kat Patrick.
- Why Test Prep Matters…Even for Unschoolers by Amy Azevedo.
- The Working Homeschooler: Fly by the seat of your pants planning.
- 5 Sneaky Education Ideas to help this summer by Gail Nelson
- Be sure to enter the photo contest – if your image wins, it could be on the cover!
- De-Schooling – yes, it’s really a thing! How can deschooling turbo charge your homeschooling start? Find out this summer!
- Reviews! Judy Martialay sent her two language-learning books, Hola! Let’s Learn Spanish and Bonjour! Let’s Learn French for us to review. We’re enjoying her amazing resources and hope you do too! If you want more information before Summer arrives…here’s the link: polyglotkidz.com
- And much more to come!
Subscribe now, and be ready for summer fun and learning!
So far inside LT Kids this summer…
Don’t forget – it’s now a separate magazine that’s included with your subscription to Learning Tangent, and available on its own.
- Anatomy of a Firework – just in time for summer fireworks shows! This pull-out page has a printable version online, in case you don’t want to pull apart your magazine.
- Summer Crossword & Wordsearch
- More to come!
Pre-orders are available now – and if you have a special request on something you would like to see, visit us in the community forum and tell us about it. You know the deal, if you have a question, chances are pretty good that someone else has that very same question. Here’s the link >>LT Community<<