Our readers are homeschool families from a wide range of backgrounds. Most are moms are dedicated to educating their kids in the best way that they know how, and focus on finding innovative ways to meet the educational challenges of the 21st century. If you're looking for a new favorite homeschool magazine - you may have just found it.
Each issue is packed with features:
- Regular columns on topics ranging from homeschooling high schoolers to balancing work with homeschooling and advice on dealing with specific issues.
- Articles written around a quarterly theme, so you can immerse yourself in the topic.
- Product reviews - if we like it, we like to share it!
- Project ideas, tips, resources and recipes for busy moms.
- A kids' section, written and designed by kids - a safe place for your homeschooler to get published.
What makes Learning Tangent different?
- Limited ad content. We only accept advertising from carefully selected companies and limit ad content to 10%.
- Religiously inclusive. We care more about the content of your character than the flavor of your worship (or not). Our writers and readers hail from across the political and religious spectrum and we don't always agree.
- We aren't into conformity. We take great pleasure in helping new homeschoolers find their own path, because everyone is special and unique.
- ALL digital resources and quarterly issues we publish while your subscription is active.
- Access to ALL past issues in printable PDF format & mobile-friendly online flipbook
- Constitutional Cursive: digital edition
- Teach Your Kids Music in 12 Weeks: digital edition
- Exclusive discounts on physical products.
- Read Home for School: The twins learn about homeschooling Digital edition included in your subscription at no additional charge.
A $100 value
EVERYTHING in the digital AND print subscriptions. Together at one low price, including:
- Free back issue when available
- Article-packed magazine with only a few ads
- Printable PDF editions of Constitutional Cursive, Teach Your Kids music in 12 Weeks, and every past issue
- Access to whatever we publish while your subscription is active
- Exclusive discounts on all physical products
A $136 value
(There's nothing quite like it!)
- 4 issues of Learning Tangent Print Edition with Learning Tangent for Kids
- Free back issue to get you started (if available)
- Each issue is 38 pages PACKED with articles, projects and timely homeschool advice.
- Ads? We don't like them either. Only 10% is set aside for ads. Other magazines contain more than 50% ads.
- Subscribers also receive exclusive discounts on digital products.
- Save 44% off the cover price
A $36 value
New Lifetime Subscription!
All the benefits of the Online Magazine + Digital Digital Resources, but for one low price, you'll never have to renew. And those subscription rate increases? You'll never have to worry about those either.
Every new magazine issue, every new digital resource - you'll have it.
Subscriber discounts on physical products - yours too.
Important: Due to a dramatic increase in the price of print production and shipping,
our subscription rates and single issue prices will be increasing in the Fall.
Beat the price increase start your subscription at a lower rate.
Outside the U.S.? Contact us for a shipping quote.
We have done everything in our power to create a secure ordering system, but if you're not comfortable with online payments, contact us for alternate payment options.